Over 20 years experience in software development, data transformation and electronic data processing arenas enables me to actively contribute in all aspects of the project life cycle. This experience includes systems analysis, design, and development, project management, quality assurance, testing, implementation, production support and technical sales support. I have managed the design, development, documentation, maintenance and customer support for successful client-server applications, which were marketed to the mortgage and finance industries.
Since 2000, I have also been involved with all aspects of XML data standards development, from developing and maintaining standards, writing implementation guides, developing compliance programs and doing actual implementations.
In 1989, I co-founded a successful software development startup that grew to over $5 million in annual sales before it was acquired by a public company in 1996. I have a combination of business and technical backgrounds and perspectives that are needed to develop successful solutions.
Specialties: * Software Development Management / Project Management
* Data Integration, Mapping and Translation
* XML, X12, EDI and Flat File formats
* XSLT, VB Script, C# Script
* IBM WebSphere TX, DataStage TX, Mercator, BizTalk, DataFlex, Altova XML Suite, Oracle JDeveloper
* Credit Reporting Data Expert - Equifax, Experian, Trans Union
* Mortgage Industry Data Expert - MISMO, X12, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and proprietary lender formats
* Data Quality / Data Compliance Standards