Welcome to MISMO Connect!
Welcome to MISMO's new collaboration tool - "MISMO Connect"! This tool is designed to allow MISMO members to work together more effectively than ever before. It is provided as a benefit within the MISMO membership package. If you are not a MISMO member and are interested to learn more about all of the benefits provided with membership, find more information on our membership page.
Please check out the many MISMO Community Sites (see "Communities" link at top of screen) and join all that are of interest to you. Once you join, you will have access to the Communities' libraries where you'll find documentation and information on all of the great work underway with MISMO. You'll also be able to receive updates and communications from the community - helping you to participate and collaborate in a whole new way.
If you have any questions or need assistance, check out the FAQ section (see "Participate" link at top of screen) or contact INFO@MISMO.org
Congratulations to MISMO's Newly Elected Governance Standards Committee Members
MISMO would like to thank everyone who participated in the recent election of MISMO Standards Governance Committee members. The Residential and Commercial Standards Governance Committees report to MISMO’s Board of Directors. The Committees are responsible for administering and overseeing MISMO’s activities specific to the Standards. This includes providing guidance to the MISMO workgroups; establishing and managing the MISMO Reference Model release schedule; conducting oversight to ensure that standards development is occurring in conformance with established policy; and maintaining the architectural consistency of the MISMO Standards.
Congratulations to the newly elected members who will serve from January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2018.
ELECTED RESIDENTIAL GOVERNANCE COMMITTEE MEMBERS
1. GSE– Thomas Notaro, Fannie Mae
2. Residential Lender (2 Seats) – William Klumper, First Mortgage Company and Brian Webster, Wells Fargo
3. Origination Technology – Stephanie Berger, Elllie Mae
4. Service Provider – Ethan Pack, Stewart Title
5. Servicing Technology – Richard Balentine, FISERV
6. Technology Vendor – Nancy Pratt, Pavaso
7. Mortgage Insurance – David Krause, Radian
8. At Large – Ruth Eller, CoreLogic
ELECTED COMMERCIAL GOVERNANCE COMMITTEE MEMBERS
1. Secondary Market – Brian Hunt, Fannie Mae
2. At Large - Thomas Sitzler Actualize Consulting Services
MISMO Workgroup Meeting Schedule and Details
Want to participate with MISMO?
Here's how to get involved today:
- Join a Workgroup Community Site: MISMO Members should join all of the WG community sites that are of interest to them (see "Communities" link at top) to collaborate, view materials, and receive regular communications.
- Participate in Workgroup Meetings: In order to attend a workgroup meeting, see details provided below. While anyone can attend a MISMO workgroup meeting, only employees and contractors of MISMO member companies may be official members of the workgroup and have voting privileges. But ALL are welcome to participate - so - don't be shy and dial in!